The Boone Area Cyclists Club is a group of people from various backgrounds that all share one thing in common – cycling! We’re commuters, mountain bikers, road cyclists, racers, leisure riders, and families looking for healthy ways to spend time together.
Individual Memberships: 1 year $25
Just for you.
Family Memberships: 1 year $35
One low price for the whole family.
Sustaining Memberships: 1 year $100
Sustaining members help keep the club in good financial standing and shows your commitment to the mission of the Boone Area Cyclists.
All membership plans are available as one-time payment.
Payments are processed by Paypal through Wild Apricot, our registration provider. When signing up, you will be redirected to Wild Apricot for registration and payment.
Reasons to consider joining our club:
- Be a part of something: We all love riding bikes – whether it’s for transportation, recreation, exercise, or racing. We are a group of cyclists that are working towards providing better opportunities in our area for our cycling passion.
- Get great discounts: when you join BAC, you’ll receive a welcome package – the most valuable part of this package is the BAC membership card. This membership card entitles the member to many discounts from local BAC partner businesses. Yes, the local bike shops offer discounts, but there are also many other businesses offering discounts to BAC members.
List of Local Businesses Participating in BAC Membership Discount:
(membership card MUST be presented at time of purchase and/or service)
- Appalachian Mountain Brewery – 10%OFF! Beer, food and merchandise
- Banner Elk Cafe and Lodge Espresso Bar – 10% OFF!
- Basils Fresh Pasta and Deli – 10% OFF! Does not include alcoholic beverages
- Boone Bike and Touring – 10% OFF: Parts and Accessories. Labor, Bicycles/frames, Garmin, Kuat, and Yakima products are excluded*
- Dunn’s Deli (Banner Elk) – 10% OFF!
- Haircut 101 – 10% OFF!
- Heavenly Touch Massage – One Hour Massage $49.00 ($20 off -$69.00 retail)
- Local Lion Espresso Bar and Homemade Doughnuts – 10% OFF!
- Magic Cycles – 10% OFF: Parts and Accessories. Labor, Bicycles/frames, Garmin, and Yakima products are excluded*
- Pedalin’ Pig BBQ (Banner Elk and Boone locations) – 10% OFF!
- Pepper’s Restaurant and Bar – 10% OFF!
- ReGear Outdoors – 10% OFF!
- Rhoddie Bicycle Outfitters – 10% OFF: Parts and Accessories. Labor, Bicycles/frames, Garmin, and Bike Rack products are excluded*
- Headquarters Bike and Outdoor – 10% OFF: Parts and Accessories. Labor, Bicycles/frames, Garmin, and Bike Rack products are excluded*
*Please check back often as our list of participating businesses is still growing!!!
Boone Area Cyclists works hard year-round on community recreational initiatives. Volunteering for Cowbelle Classic, Take a Kid Mountain Biking Day, and volunteer work for local trails including Rocky Knob Park are just some of the initiatives that keep us busy year round. We can’t keep it up without our members support.
BAC Sustaining Members:
Eliot and Chelsea Cannon
Lauren and Travis Hutchins
Michael W Mayfield